When the mobile gaming was evolving, all what racing games consisted of a few games comprising of some fictitious cars and boring races. With the incoming of EA Sports into the gaming world, things have been altered quite a lot. Need for Speed No Limits is a flagship of the Need for Speed series controlled by much powerful EA Sports, changes the perception of racing on mobiles completely. Need for Speed No Limits is a street racing game and it provides players to play real life cars and racing circuits that can blow mind completely. Apart from all the new stuff, the exceptional graphics, story line and numerous game scenarios attracts the players quite a lot.
Need for Speed usually brings their players with something new every now and then, and this is the reason why Need for Speed No Limits is here already. Not to really differentiate this version from its predecessors, the game’s flow is quite the similar like previous versions. The player is in the quest of being the best street racer by earning and buying costliest of the cars around and defeating the opponents. For smartphone users, this is clearly a big release. But what about those who still like to race and miss out on smartphones? For these specific people, we bring a marvelous way out. All this involves is a Mac and some simple internet surfing. And what we need from internet surfing is Bluestacks, an Android application player, which can play an Android application on a supported platform. This may be quite new to many people, and so for the same reason, we provide a handbook to get started.
How To Get Need for Speed No Limits for Mac
- Download Bluestacks’ setup file to install the software. It is easily available on its official website, as well as on websites providing setups of popular software. Find one and download the setup or directly Download Bluestacks.
- Run the former and wait till it results in opening a setup wizard. Snub all the technical steps and follow the wizard as it says to successfully install the software.
- Open Bluestacks and let it loads files for first use. Note the looks of software to be a copy of Android’s interface only. Open the lock on home screen and find the search text field to search for application on Google Play Store. Type ‘Need for Speed No Limits’.
- View the results and download the application whose developer is EA Sports by clicking on Install button.
- When the installation completes, find the application on home screen, as well as in My Apps shelf. Get, set, race!
Need for Speed No Limits has no limits indeed!
Be it the level of interface, or be it user friendliness, Need for Speed No Limits takes the player beyond limits and takes them to a new world. New circuits, new cars, new opponents, new options to tune the costliest cars and the feel of really competing are perhaps enough to suffice a player expecting something from Need for Speed series!