If counter strike and unreal tournament have been your favorite PC games, and you wish to own them on your smartphone, Dead Trigger 2 could be the next sensation that can blow your mind. Designed to fit into the arcade gaming section, this sci-fi expedition takes the player into a separate world where all we care about is saving the human race from the ferocious zombies attacking vigorously. The game can be played in a multiplayer mode with players around the world, counting almost to 33 Million. Exciting prizes can be won and real tie tournaments take place too. The game has brought consistent and significant improvements in the game every now and then, which has embarked the game to become a pioneer in its category.
Must Read: Angry Bird Epic for PC
As quoted by one of the critics, it can be felt that the difference between mobile gaming and consoles is decreasing gradually, because of the game’s fabulous graphics and a tremendous gameplay. Now the most important question is if we own a smartphone or not? If we do, there is no stopping in saving the world. The problem only rises when we are devoid of a smartphone to meet our needs. Now here comes some stopping, but not long. This is for the reason that a software, BlueStacks can be used to our advantage. BlueStacks is an Android application player, meaning that it allows a user to access the features of an Android smartphone in a computer or Mac. Obviously it isn’t an uphill task to accomplish, but we would like to give a quick glance to some important aspects while using BlueStacks.
Downloading Dead Trigger 2 for Mac
- Download and installing BlueStacks becomes an obvious first step. Download the setup.
- Locate the downloaded file and double click it. Run it as administrator, eventually resulting in popping out a setup wizard. Follow the wizard preferably without altering any of the predefined settings of the software. Click on finish to complete the installation process.
- Open BlueStacks using the shortcuts created and let it load its files. The interface is very user friendly and corresponds to an Android smartphone. Look for a search bar after unlocking the home screen of BlueStacks and type ‘Dead Trigger 2’.
- A list of results is shown where the user selects the required app. Click on install button for initiating the implicit installation of the application.
- On completion of the application, look for it on home screen, as well as in the toolbar called My Apps.
Dead Trigger 2 – Scary Enough?
Making a significant mark in the league of best arcade games, Dead Trigger 2 is special for its own reasons. Online tournaments, the theme and location of the game, ability for users to connect with users online and play with them. With more than 30 environments, 10 different locations around the world, and a whole new set of weapons (approximately 35+) make a perfect zombie game, and a breathtaking quest to saving the world.