This article is about how to Download Kakaotalk for PC or Laptop in Windows 7, 8, XP & Mac operating Systems. Kakaotalk is officially available for android, iOS, Windows Phone, Black berry, Windows and Mac OS. But the Kakaotalk pc version is little bit different from mobile version. What if you want to use mobile version on pc? Don’t worry you can still download the mobile version on your computer. There are two methods to use Kakaotalk for PC. Today in this guide I am sharing the guide to download Kakaotalk mobile version for PC or Laptop in both Windows and Mac OS. First let me share the simple introduction about this app and it features.
Features of KakaoTalk PC
Kakaotalk is the one of the popular and free Instant messaging app for Smartphone users. Initially this free messaging app launched in the year 2010 and currently it is available in more than 15 languages. This app has more than 140 Million users from all over the world and most people from South Korea. Kakaotalk offers free text messages and free voice calls and also allows the users to share Videos, Photos, Voice messages and location. This application also supports group chat and even you can add unlimited numbers to group like as facebook.
Must Read: Download Tinder for PC
Download KakaoTalk PC version for Windows & Mac OS
Now you can download Kakaotalk for PC or Laptop directly in both Windows and Mac OS from the Official site. However it is little bit different from mobile version. If you would like to use mobile version on your computer then scroll down and follow the below guide or else you can Download Kakaotalk PC version from the below link and start using your favorite Kakaotalk on PC. Download Kakaotalk PC Version
Download KakaoTalk for PC in Windows & Mac OS using Bluestacks
Now below I am going to share the complete guide to Download Kakaotalk PC or Laptop in Windows and Mac OS. Just follow this guide and start using the Kakaotalk on PC. If you would like to use the mobile version of Kakaotalk on your computer then first you need install the bluestacks android emulator on your PC which helps you to run android apps on PC for free of cost.
- Firstly you have to download and install the bluestack android emulator on your computer or laptop using this simple guide. Download Bluestack Offline Installer.
- Start bluestacks app player and open search box located in top left corner.
- Search “Kakaotalk” using search bar and click on install button.
- Now wait for few minutes, the application will install in bluestacks itself.
- Once it completed then go to bluestack app player > All apps and start using Kakaotalk on PC.
If you are unable to find or Download Kakaotalk for PC using bluestacks then follow the android apk method mentioned below. If you are not able to install bluestacks because of low configuration computer or laptop then you can use this Bluestacks Alternative to use this app.
Also Read: Download BBM for PC
Download KakaoTalk for PC in Mac & Windows using Android apk
If you are getting any type of errors to install or Download Kakaotalk for PC or Laptop using Bluestacks app player then you can follow this below apk file method to finish the pending process.
- First install and start the bluestacks android emulator on your computer or laptop.
- Search “Kakaotalk.apk” using Google.com and download the apk file.
- You can also download that apk file directly from this following link.Download Kakaotalk.apk.
- Double click on that apk file or do right click> Open with and then choose bluestacks manually.
- Now bluestacks will install that apk file itself.
- Once it completed then go to bluestack player > All Apps> click on Kalko talk logo and start using Kakaotalk on PC.
Must Read: Download Kik for PC (Kik Messenger)
Above I shared the complete process to Download Kakaotalk for PC or Laptop in Windows 7, 8.1, XP & Mac OS. I hope this guide will help to use Kakaotalk on PC. If you require any help or have any quires regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below. Please share this useful article with your friends using the below social sharing buttons. Keep visiting for many more useful articles and tutorials.
Thanks for Reading!