Is it the road’s adrenaline that drives you crazy? If you are an enthusiast for racing, and by racing we mean racing real cars like Ferrari, Porsche, Bugatti or Lamborghini, then Real Racing is the best game you are ever going to come across. Not only does Real Racing takes the era of racing to another level, it gives the player an exceptional set of graphics and visual effects to set the mood on fire. Reknown by its stature of the most top rated racing game, this flagship of EA Sports gives a chance to get a real life feel in the game. The game ranges in GBs when it comes to memory, but the features overcome the downside of it. The game is Android based and has regular bug fixes.
Read More: Angry Birds Epic for PC
Not owning an Android device, and still being an enthusiast of racing games could really be a pity. The game is not really designed for computer systems, but still makes its way into them by a special means. BlueStacks App Player is a software that has been invented to play Android apps on a personal computer by creating a virtual Android environment. The application player is fully functional for even basic configuration of computers and provides every functionality that an Android device could provide. Real Racing thus seems exactly the same even in BlueStacks, and the player can enjoy Racing with real cars in larger, clearer screen. The problem some of the people face is being able to get going with a new software and complex user interfaces. Here is a simple guide to using BlueStacks and getting Real Racing for PC.
Track To Get Real Racing for PC:
- The first checkpoint to Real Racing for PC is to get BlueStacks. Simply download it from this link!
- On downloading the setup file, execute it and let the installation wizard do the rest for you. The wizard installs BlueStacks App player for the system.
- Start BlueStacks and register with it. The software provides an interface to that of an Android device. Find the search bar in BlueStacks to search for an app on Google Play store.
- Type in ‘Real Racing’ and download the authentic EA Sports product from the playstore. BlueStacks automatically install the application once it finishes downloading.
- The package installer installs the application, which is visible on the home screen and if not so, it can be found in the My Apps section.
How Real Is Real Racing?
As the name suggests, the game does justify its stature. The Real Racing is a classic racing game with real cars and real tracks. The licenses have been bought and showcases real tracks and race courses. Cars ranging from Bugatti, Mercedes-Benz to Audi have been listed just to name a few. The game’s size is quite large, but then it justifies this too, with tremendous graphics and visual effects. To add icing to the cake, the multiplayer option is also available, with enables competing with real people online, another ‘real’ effect.
So, get this game on your PC and start burning the tyre to win!