Conventional cameras have improved with the growing years in terms of quality, a few camera settings and a few capabilities like front cameras. But editing now a days is more than important for everyone these days. While some try to make their photos look more attractive, others prefer editing to showcase their mood within that. What has been thought for a long time that it would be mesmerizing if one was able to set the mood of the camera already, and then click a picture. The wait has ended with the introduction of Retrica. With loads of filters to set the moods, options to stamp a watermark on every picture and most importantly, the availability of live photo filters sums up what Retrica is capable of doing.
Read More: Pandora Radio For PC – Free Download!
Feature of Retrica Android Application:
A camera which can provide live filters and click pictures with exceptional quality without a fail is definitely something worth trying. No special permissions or device requirements are needed since everything has been built in for this application. What it needs is a smartphone and a smarter camera. Camera though is not a big issue, what is most important is a properly working smart phone. And if there isn’t any, one must get ready for some toiling. The work start for them with their PC or Mac, on which they can actually access Retrica. Installing a software called Bluestacks is the solution. It helps the system generate an Android UI, such that all applications on Google Play Store are made available to the user by a few clicks. Here’s how it all works!
Read More: Flipboard For PC – Free Download!
Downloading Retrica Android Application for Mac
- Bluestacks must be properly installed on Mac to use Android application. Find the setup of the Bluestacks software from here directly.
- Install Bluestacks using the downloaded file, which gives rise to a setup wizard. The wizard guides the user to safe & proper installation and seemingly gives a smooth experience.
- Double click on Bluestacks icon and let it load files for first time use. Not that it has been copied, but the user interface has been specifically designed like an Android phone for users to feel familiar. Get used to the options and find a search toolbar.
- Type ‘Retrica’ when search box is found and hit enter. All the related apps are shown, from where the requisite application is taken care off. Click on install to begin the process.
- Bluestacks aids the user by installing the applications itself and presenting it in front of user. It can also be found in My Apps drawer.
Well, there is hype about Retrica, and it certainly deserves applause for creating an application one of its kind. A feature of live filters, and ability to change them with a single touch is appreciable. Letting people set mood of the photographs and then clicking is totally what people were looking for. With 100+ filter, one touch sharing on social media and user friendly timer too, Retrica isn’t something one should miss out on.