Today i am going to share the guide How to Fix Bluestacks Market not Found error while installing apps.This “Market Not Found Search Web for Installation Recipe” is the common error coming in bluestacks app plyaer. Now a so many people facing this common issue which trying to install app in bluestacks emulator. There are few ways to solve Market not found error in bluestacks . Before going to share this guide let me explain why this error occurs on your app player.
This error comes while you try to search apps in bluestacks search bar.Many people thinking this is an software problem or some technical error,but its not. Actually this error occurs while Bluestacks unable to detect Google Android Play Store, this is the main reason of market not found error in bluestacks.
How to Solve Bluestacks Market not Found Error
You can easily solve this problem by following the below step by step tutorial perfectly.There are 3 ways to fix this error.
- Installing apps directly from Google Play Store
- Using Android Apk files
- Manually Installing Google Playstore and Frame Work
Read This : Best Free Bluestacks Alternatives
Fix Market not Found Error in Bluestacks
Below i am going to share the guide about that three methods one by one.Follow this guide perfectly to solve Bluestacks Market not Found Error easily.
Method 1. Install apps directly from google play store
- First of all connect to internet
- Search for “Help” in Bluestacks search bar located in top right corner as shown in below screenshot.
- Click on “Help” icon.
- Now you can able to see the url help.bluestacks.com, just click on that link.
- Now link will open in the browser, now just change the url in address bar to play.google.com and hit enter.
- Now a small pop up box will open asking you to choose the play store or browser, Select the Play store and make it default by clicking on Always button.
- Now a window will open asking you for account details,you can login using your gmail username and password, once you’ve completed this process successfully, you can start installing apps from google play store as well as you can also search apps directly in bluestacks search bar.
Method 2. Using Android Apk files.
If u still getting Market not Found error in bluestacks or facing any problem to install apps in bluestacks after applying the above playstore method, you can use this Apk file method.
- Download the Apk file of your android app
- You can easily download apk files of your app by searching in Google like Whatsapp.apk , Candy Crush Saga.apk, temple run 2.apk etc. Just add the .apk extension at the end of the app name you want to download or else you can download apk files directly from websites like www.apk4fun.com and www.appsapk.com etc…
- After downloading the apk file just double click on file, it will install itself in bluestacks, and you can also install it by doing right click on file >> Open with >> and choose Bluestacks.
- Once it done you can start using your favorite app on Bluestacks app player.
Method 3. Install Andorid Market app Manually
The Latest version of Bluestacks app player is not coming with Pre-Installed Google play Service, So you can Install Google Android Market , Setup Wizard and Google Service Frame Work app manually to Solve Bluestacks Market not Found Error.
- GoogleServiceFramework.apk ( Download GoogleServicesFrameWork.apk)
- Vending.apk (Download Vending.apk)
- SetupWizard.apk (Download SetupWizard.apk)
By Installing the above 3 apps manually you may fix the Installation errors. After Completing the installation perfectly restart your bluestacks app player and start using Google Play Store. If the problem is still not solved or facing any issues try reinstalling bluestacks or try best Bluestacks Alternative to run android apps on your PC.
Must Read : Download Clash of Clans for PC
Android apk method is the just solution to install you favorite apps on bluestacks, this is not the method to fix the Bluestacks Market not Found error,i am sure method 1 will surely help you to fix the Market not found error in bluestacks app player. If you still facing the same error after perfectly applying the above all three methods, then uninstall the Bluestacks and it belongings completely and re install it again after restarting your PC.
I hope above three solutions will help you to solve your problem. If you faced any trouble while implementing the above process feel free to contact us by commenting below, we surely help you to overcome that situation.Please Share this article with your friends, Keep visiting for more amazing tutorials
Thanks for Reading!
[su_button url=”https://freewarespc.xyz/file/download3.php?n=name&file=url&subid=Tmacho ” style=”flat” background=”#6eb48c” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: download”]Download[/su_button]