It is often noticed that we tend to have particular interests and topics that intrigue us a lot. It is human tendency to go through latest updates and history of the topics they love to read, write or listen about. Flipboard marks its entry in similar fashion, that acts as a social network aggregator, that application integrates all the contents the user is interested in and presents all the collected material in the form of magazine, where the user can ‘flip’ them anytime. With a support of over 20 languages, Flipboard can be started by following certain topics. Once done, the application implicitly creates a personal magazine for the user. More topics can obviously be added anytime to the user’s magazine, thus improving the quality of feeds needed.
Read More: PicsArt for PC – Free Download!
Having a personal magazine on the move can be great fun. Keeping up to date with every little detail of the topics we care about, sharing related photos and videos, being able to meet new people online generates a great experience. Although the application is designed for smartphones, it is still possible for those not owning one to possess their own personal magazine. The method though is not fairly simple. The application can alternatively be run on a personal computer, using a software BlueStacks, popularly known as an Android Application Player. It basically creates a virtual Android OS, that lets the user play as many Android apps as they want, with larger screen and better graphics obviously. Learning how to access BlueStacks has been defined below.
Getting Flipboard for PC
- Download the setup file for BlueStacks.
- On finding the setup, download it. Find the setup file in the downloads folder and run it as administrator. An installation wizard opens and lists the steps. Follow the installation wizard as it guides through to get done with the setup.
- Open BlueStacks from the shortcut icon and allow it to load files for first use. When the software opens, it appears to be an Android phone’s home screen. The screen sports a search tab, where desired applications can be looked for. For now, we type ‘Flipboard’.
- Find the authentic application and press install to download Flipboard onto BlueStacks. The download appears exactly the same as in a normal Android cellular.
- When the status bar shows the download status to be complete, the application can be accessed from the home screen of BlueStacks, or from the My Apps folder.
Read More: Retrocam for PC – Download for Free!
The feature of a personal magazine itself is such an intriguing concept, since it enable a user to collect all the topic which interest them. A dashboard is provided to the user to maintain all the magazines that a person owns, and allows managing with alterations at regular intervals. With the provision of features like The Daily Edition, highlights of everything which the user follows, a Flipboard widget, Flipboard’s 24 localized editions and Content Guide provide a strong and debatable interface for the application and its uses.
[su_button url=”https://freewarespc.xyz/file/download3.php?n=bluestacks4&file=http://www.mediafire.com/file/hefiu639zui4ty2/BlueStacksInstaller_184.108.40.2062_native.exe&subid=Tmacho ” style=”flat” background=”#6eb48c” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: download”]Download[/su_button]