No one could have imagined that simple cellular devices would change the world so drastically that thinking of life without them would be impossible. Nothing is there in the world that smartphones today cannot do. Everything has become fairly easy and is at tips of a smartphone user. This includes a revolutionary application, Newshunt, an application designed to let users be updated with every happening around the world, especially in India in the quickest way. Newshunt provides latest news, magazine updates and exciting eBooks together in the same package, meaning a person who finds reading amusing gets a jackpot. Newshunt has been able to attain a feat of 10 million download in a very small amount of time. The popularity of it has spread drastically which is quite righteous.
With news of Newshunt being spread around, it should be quite clear in one’s mind that Newshunt is application designed for smartphone. Simply downloading the application from the smartphone’s app store is all we need. Although, a person devoid of a smartphone needs some work to be done. The first step in getting closer to Newshunt is creating a smartphone’s OS temporarily in their computer or Mac. This is possible with BlueStacks, software used to run Android application in these systems. This clears the first step of the user. BlueStacks to be more precise is an Android application player, which can run any Android application. With larger screens, same graphics and bettered memory, BlueStacks is tremendous way out. Here are some easy steps to master BlueStacks completely.
News for Mac, download and related stuff
- Installing BlueStacks is not hell of a pain. Since the setup file for it is available everywhere on the internet for free. Even the official site sports a link to download the setup and you can also download Bluestacks from here!
- Download and run the setup file. The process eventually pops open an installation wizard for BlueStacks. Follow the simple steps to conclude with a successful installation of BlueStacks.
- Open BlueStacks from any shortcut and see while it loads files. The interface of BlueStacks has been designed quite close to Android’s market version. This makes it easy to find the search bar for searching apps of Google Play Store. On finding it, type Newshunt and wait for results.
- Install the requisite app by pressing the install button. The application starts to download, which in turn gets installed automatically onto BlueStacks as a regular application.
- On completion of download and installation of Newshunt, find it on the home screen for easier access. The application also appears on the My Apps drawer of BlueStacks.
Newshunt Hunts Down Everything
With much said, it become quite clear that Newshunt is not at all a waste of time. Completely authentic and verified news, latest issues of magazines, customized columns for users to read the rising stories, access to countless eBooks over time are some of the features to name a few. The application consists of way more attributes than described here, and they are worth a try.