A life without any social connections these days can be tough. While for some, socializing is a liability, there is another set of people whose day cannot start without checking their messages, calling up the closest buddies. If this is all you desire such that it doesn’t lighten your pockets, Viber is thing for you. The application is light weighed social app that lets you message and make free calls just by using a small fraction of bandwidth of a phone’s data connection of Wi-Fi. The application lets communicate freely on Android OS, and sync with the contacts automatically to detect those who are already on Viber. Viber allows a user to send photos, videos, audios, stickers and any files available on the device without a fail. Calls can be made to non Viber devices landlines too, with a minimal cost by Viber Out feature.
Must Read: WhatsApp for PC – Free Download
But what if we don’t own an Android device, or we can’t afford one? That doesn’t mean it can restrict us from socializing with the app obviously. Be it a necessity, or a need, Viber is always available with the Viber for PC application. This is enabled with the presence of the Android Application Player called BlueStacks. Simply downloading BlueStacks and running the application through it does not make any difference. The user experience is excellent and provided it gets socializing to a whole new level. Bigger the screen, more is the fun using it. The following is the key to using Viber on PC, with the best experience.
Getting Viber On PC
- The first and foremost step to getting the Android App on PC is to have an efficiently working App player. BlueStacks is the best known application for that, and can be downloaded from here!
- Now then, when we are done downloading the small sized file of BlueStacks, it is necessary to install the software with precision.
- After installation is completed, click on the BlueStacks icon to start the program and find its search bar. In the area given in the search bar, type the application’s name, that is, ‘Viber’ and press enter.
- From the search results, the application Viber must be selected and installed in the BlueStacks App Player. The process may be a little time consuming, but is necessary for proper installation.
- When the App player finishes installing Viber, one can go to the My Apps tab and find the application there. Fun and free!
Must Read: Download Talkray for PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/XP)
The Viber Application has revamped every similar application in the market with its unbelievable improvement in the user interface and services provided. With instant messaging without any lag, there has been an introduction of stickers in chat messaging to make chats more lively and expressive. The Viber to Viber free calls feature merely uses some part of data and gives no lag between the calls. The application is a total package of messaging, file transfer and sharing and voice calling with minimal resources and data usage.